Price: R200.00 (Buy the special combo and save up to 55%)
A+ Pre-school Volume 1 consist of 18 programs (9 Afrikaans and 9 English) with interactive illustrations and sound tracks.
Develops 6 learning skills (Math, Language, Perception, Thinking, Memory and Creativity) in 5 levels of difficulty
The content of the software focuses on building skills to work independently, it also improves concentration, hand-eye co-ordination, computer literacy, letter and number concepts and word vocabulary.
Parents or teachers can monitor the progress of the learner by viewing a history chart per section or get an overall view of the learner's results in an analytical chart.
All sections (except for the colouring book) have 5 levels of difficulty that can be set manually or automatic through consistent improvement of the results achieved. The programs are user friendly and suited for pre-schoolers from ages 3 - 5 years.
* Language ; vocabulary and concepts (4 themes)
* Memory ; visual memory (game format)
* Thinking ; visual analysis and synthesis (puzzles), association
* Perception ; visual discrimination, directional orientation and body awareness
* Mathematics ; counting skills, numerical concept and numerical symbols
* Creativity ; colour observation and use (colouring book)
* Progress report with skills analysis